Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Over/Under

The smartest and best thing I ever did was move Down Under to live with The Kiwi. The last ten years have been an awesome experience - not only did I get to experience living in another hemisphere, where the phone rings twice and the water seems to swirl the other way down the drain (not to mention driving on 'the other side' of the road), but I have lived with the most amazing person I've ever known. I'll probably write about some of the experiences I've had and the differences I've noticed later, but I've always looked at this as the best thing I've done.

Happy 10th Anniversary, to us.

1 comment:

prettygoodlife said...

I'm really tempted to say that I didn't realize it was your tenth, but I think I did know and promptly forgot.

Yay! It's your "tin" anniversary. Wait until those gifts start rolling in!