Thursday, November 5, 2009

Going to See La Nieta

I'm going to see La Nieta this weekend. I'm spending a quick overnight visit in Canberra so I can see the little dickens, and then it's back home. I will provide photographic evidence.

I should point out that my Mother, upon finding out that her newest Great Grandaughter was a girl (and yes, I realise that is slightly redundant) immediately went out to buy clothing in shades of pink. In fact, a few weeks before the wee one was born, my mother said "Tell her I WANT TO BUY DRESSES!!"

My poor, long suffering Mother had one girl (me - and you know how I turned out), three boys, one Grandaughter and then FIVE GRANDSONS IN A ROW. Not that she's bitter, but she loves nothing more than buying stuff with frills on it. And I am not exactly frilly.

As you know.

Anyway, should be fun. I shall update in due course.

1 comment:

prettygoodlife said...

OK, due course has passed, don't you think?!

We need pictures!

Like your mom, we all adore girls!